JOMO KENYATTA AIRPORT – NAIROBI
Upon arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, clear Immigrations and Customs formalities. On exit from the Arrivals Hall, met and welcomed by our Kenya representatives and transfer to your Hotel, with a scenic tour of Nairobi City en route. Kindly note rooms may not be ready for occupancy until noon. The remainder of the day at leisure. Overnight at Ibis Styles Hotel or similar.
NAIROBI – MAASAI MARA NATIONAL RESERVE
Breakfast at the Hotel. Commence safari by road, driving down the Rift Valley Escarpment for the world’s famous Maasai Mara - one of the New Seventh Wonders of the World. Arrive at your Maasai Mara lodge in time for a hot lunch. At 1600Hrs, enjoy a game viewing drive in the Maasai Mara Game Reserve. Dinner and overnight MARA SIMBA LODGE.
Early breakfast at the Lodge. On this day, depart with picnic lunch from the Lodge and enjoy a full day game viewing drive in the Maasai Mara Game Reserve, returning to the Lodge by 1600Hrs. Thereafter, enjoy a visit to a local Maasai village – where you get a chance to interact with them and learn a little about their culture including their traditional dancing. Dinner and overnight in the Mara at MARA SIMBA LODGE.
MAASAI MARA - LAKE NAIVASHA
Breakfast at the Lodge. Morning drive to the shores of Lake Naivasha – a RAMSAR Wetlands site for a hot lunch at Lake Naivasha Simba Lodge. The rest of the afternoon is at leisure – perhaps for a dip in the Lodge swimming pool or walks to the lakeshore to view the prolific birdlife, including the migratory flamingoes. Dinner and overnight at NAIVASHA SIMBA LODGE.
LAKE NAIVASHA – NAIROBI & DEPARTURE
Breakfast at your respective lodge. Check out and depart for Nairobi for a direct transfer to Jomo Kenyatta Airport for your International departure flight.
- Return flight ticket on Air Arabia
- Accommodation in Standard Rooms, on Bed & Breakfast basis in Nairobi
- Accommodation in Standard Rooms, on Full Board (lunch, dinner and breakfast) basis whilst on Safari
- Ground transportation in 7-seater Safari MINIBUSES driven by professional English speaking drivers/guides; each Safari vehicle is fitted with a pop-up roof top
- Maasai Village visit
- Services of Guest Relations Officers & Reps for meet, greet and safari briefings in Nairobi
- Game viewing drives and Park entry fees as per the itinerary
- Mineral water on safari – 1 litre bottle per person per day
- Arrival & Departure Airport transfers in Nairobi.
- Flying Doctors medical evacuation cover
- Meals in Nairobi
- Visas fee (currently at US$ 50 Per Person)
- Travel/medical/baggage insurance
- Driver-guide gratuities and dining-room tips
- Telephone bills
- Any other items of a personal nature
- All optional extras and excursions
- Meals not mentioned